Project Facilitator -
We are looking to fill a full time Project Facilitator position. We are an Employee Owned and an Equal Opportunity employer looking for the right individual that will embrace our core values and team managed environment.
- Learn and understand specific customer sign program
- Create quotes and update/generate reports
- Prepare and review detailed paperwork
- Check drawings, estimates, etc. for accuracy
- Read and interpret detailed site plans for sign locations
- Communication with customers and/or subcontractors
- Manage information and status of multiple on-going projects
- Perform or assist in site surveys
- Additional tasks as needed
- High School Diploma and 1-3 years experience (or equivalent)
- Experience in the Signage industry is preferred, but not required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Use various software platforms efficiently
- Good technical and mechanical aptitude
- Self-Motivated, detail oriented, and ability to learn independently
- Excellent Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Have reliable transportation, clean driving record and a valid driver's license
- Pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.
All applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check, physical, and drug test.
Please be sure to put the position you are applying for in the subject line.