Please be sure to put the position you are applying for in the subject line.
All applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check, physical, and drug test.
We are looking to fill a full time Sales Assistant position within our Sales Department. We are an Employee Owned and an Equal Opportunity employer looking for the right individual that will embrace our core values and team managed environment.
This administrative position requires logical thinking and information management skills to process complex and multiple tasks as part of the sales order process. The successful candidate will respectfully interact with various co-workers in various departments on a daily basis and must be highly detail oriented. This position is responsible for effective time management on completing tasks and to communicate relevant updates as needed on longer duration projects.
- Create customer quotes
- Prepare and review detailed paperwork
- Check drawings, estimates, etc. for accuracy
- Read and interpret detailed site plans for sign locations
- Communication with customers and/or subcontractors when needed
- Manage information and status of multiple on-going projects
- Perform or assist in site surveys
- Additional tasks as needed
- High School Diploma and 1-3 years experience (or equivalent)
- Experience in the Signage industry is preferred, but not required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Use various software platforms efficiently
- Good technical and mechanical aptitude
- Self-Motivated, detail oriented, and ability to learn independently
- Excellent Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Have reliable transportation, clean driving record and a valid driver's license
- Pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.